Monday, November 11, 2013

Second Idea from Bobby Fisher

 
 
So, I believe a really great idea would be to incorporate some of the material we have done by building a three pontoon iphone controlled boat. Below is a link to the pontoons on ebay, which I am designing in solid works as we speak. I feel this system could include the servo motor as the steering agent, the motor as the motor, and we could design the linkages needed to support the turning system and the housing for the motor and arduino board. I believe we could use foam of some sort to create the center pontoon system that houses all the electronics, the battery, the lighting systems, as well as the screen to inform of battery level and what not....
 
We could connect the outside pontoons with the plexi glass 2d cut out. I think we could really stay simple or create coding to follow some type of drive pattern that can be selected on the iphone....
 
I have been doing some reading on codeacademy.com to look into iphone coding as well as codes already out on the market that we could tap into. The stuff I also found is in the second link...
 
 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Lego-Boat-Pontoons-Floats-Parts-50820-50821-from-set-7244-1-Speedboat-/181255526790?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a33abd986



https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/152

No comments:

Post a Comment