Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My designs and models for download

Hey everyone,

Here are my designs:

I started first with the arduino case that would go inside the hull.


 My first design started from the concept of a sting ray:


My second design went in another direction, but it helped to really spur some great creativity that lead to the final product.


The final concept:


With incorporation of the lego pontoon:


And we get this:


I think it looks awesome. But I would love your feedback. 

If you take a look at the back of the holder for the arduino, there is an additional plane. That hole is directed downward at a 30 degree angle from the horizontal x axis. We can use this to mount the motor. The future designs will include pretty much everything. 

Post your thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment